Hey, Lovely, I'm Jessica.
I help driven, passionate Moms build strong, profitable businesses because I believe you shouldn’t have to choose between career and family, high-earning jobs and freedom, or something you love versus something that makes you money.
Guess what, Love. You CAN have it all. That thing you’re afraid to say out loud. Your dreams.
I know that having children can sometimes make you feel irrelevant in the work world. Like you’re missing out, or you’re falling behind.
Plus, if you’re like me, you don’t want to spend the majority of your time behind a desk while someone else raises your kiddos. No, thank you!
After being laid off from my super big girl, high stress corporate job in my early(ish) twenties, I knew that my future needed to be different.
I knew that I wanted to be home with my baby, and that I wanted work that spoke to my creativity, passion and deep desire to help others.
So, I decided to start my own business. BAM! Solution found, right? Not quite...
I didn’t realize the need for solid strategy, or the mindset blocks, pitfalls and missteps that my journey would have.
I don’t want you to have to spend years figuring it out (when you could be spending quality time with those in your life you care most about). You’re feeling the pull to start your business, or make your current one successful, for a reason.
You’re in the right place to do just that.
Do you need help to make your dream business profitable? Click below to start moving in the right direction.
Click here for a short professional bio.
If you like the silly, behind-the-scenes details...
- After my Son goes to bed, I put on YouTube music videos and dance around my living room like a crazy Woman.
- I often cry during yoga. (There's a reason I do it in my living room)
- I’ll be driving, get lost in thought, and realize I’ve crafted a whole new blog post. My brain always go back to my work. And, it rarely feels like work. I LOVE what I do.
- I get dressed up when I have nowhere to go and take selfies. With wine.
- My Hubby has to remind me to shower. Or eat. Or step away from the computer and stop working. Especially when I’m creating something new.
- I feel my best when the wind is rushing through my hair, I can see the movement of the water and blast Texas country music.
- I’m a total INTROVERT in real life. I may have hidden from the door bell a few times. LOL
- The Disney short The Matchstick Girl makes me bawl my eyes out.
- I have bad days. Like, days when I don’t want to move from the couch, and the weight of the world seems so heavy.
- But, I’m also an undeniable optimist. A cup half full type o' Gal.
- I fantasize about big ole’ walk-in closets filled with delicious clothes, accessories and shoes. Carrie Bradshaw style.
- I don’t believe there’s only one way to do anything. Seriously. This life is complex, diverse and infinitely surprising.
There's never a better time than right now, Gorgeous. Click HERE to learn more about working with me.